- Dr. Noraian recommends a yearly oral cancer examination specifically to identify unexpected changes in the oral cavity or when a suspicious lesion appears. Dr. Noraian may take a surgical biopsy in order to render a more definitive diagnosis.
- Dr. Noraian utilizes the latest digital imaging technologies. With modern digital imaging, exposure time is about 90 percent less than traditional dental radiographs. Digital dental radiographs are essential in diagnosing, treating, and maintaining dental health.
- When necessary, Dr. Noraian may utilize state-of-the-art, full-cranial cone-beam CT technology. This technology provides highly accurate 3-D radiographic images for the diagnosis, planning and treatment of orthognathic (jaw) surgery and other dental procedures.
- iTero Intra-oral Digital Scanner technology replaces the unpleasant taste, salivation, and gagging associated with traditional impression taking methods. By using a hand-held wand to optically scan the area to be restored, your entire impression is created digitally.
- Dr. Noraian uses an OssTell ISQ Implant Stability Meter to obtain accurate, consistent and reliable stability measurements that are needed for making informed dental implant placement decisions.
- Dr. Noraian utilizes piezosurgery, an advanced technology that can make your dental surgery more effective and comfortable.