Invisalign is a virtually invisible way for you to straighten your teeth without placing braces. Invisalign may be a quicker, more cosmetic way to accomplish your treatment objectives. Dr. Noraian and his staff will help you determine if Invisalign treatment is right for you. The best way to find out is to schedule a consultation appointment where Dr. Noraian will obtain a digital impression using the iTero scanner, and he will work up your case to see if Invisalign is a good option.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
How does Invisalign work?
- Using a series of clear removable aligners, Invisalign straightens the teeth without metal brackets or wires.
- Dr. Noraian, with his expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology, fabricates these aligners to the specific requirements for your mouth.
- Each aligner is worn for about 2 weeks only removed during eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- Dr. Noraian will replace each aligner with the next in the series, and your teeth will move gradually, as he prescribes.
- Dr. Noraian will set up a customized follow-up schedule, and you will visit Dr. Noraian about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Learn More About Invisalign
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call our Bloomington office at Bloomington IL Office Phone Number 309-663-4577.