- Dr. Noraian recommends a yearly oral cancer examination specifically to identify unexpected changes in the oral cavity or when a suspicious lesion appears. Dr. Noraian may take a surgical biopsy in order to render a more definitive diagnosis.
- Dr. Noraian utilizes the latest digital imaging technologies. With modern digital imaging, exposure time is about 90 percent less than traditional dental radiographs. Digital dental radiographs are essential in diagnosing, treating, and maintaining dental health.
- When necessary, Dr. Noraian may utilize state-of-the-art, full-cranial cone-beam CT technology. This technology provides highly accurate 3-D radiographic images for the diagnosis, planning, and treatment of orthognathic (jaw) surgery and other dental procedures.
- 3Shape Trios and iTero Intra-oral Digital Scanner technology replaces the unpleasant taste, salivation, and gagging associated with traditional impression taking methods. By using a hand-held wand to optically scan the area to be restored, your entire impression is created digitally.
- Dr. Noraian uses an OssTell ISQ Implant Stability Meter to obtain accurate, consistent and reliable stability measurements that are needed for making informed dental implant placement decisions.
- Dr. Noraian utilizes Piezosurgery, an advanced technology that can make your dental surgery more effective and comfortable.
- Dr. Noraian uses the PerioLase MVP-7 Nd:YAG laser to provide Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP), Laser Assisted Peri-Implantitis (LAPIP), frenectomies, biopsies and other procedures for which has has been certified to perform.
- Dr. Noraian is certified to provide Pinhole Surgical Technique.
- Dr. Noraian is trained on multiple implant systems and how to troubleshoot problems some of which include AstraTech, Dentsply, Nobel Biocare, and Zimmer Biomet, to name a few.
- Dr. Noraian is trained on Simplant and Anatomage implant treatment planning software that is compatible with 3D imaging technology for a more precise and more comfortable placement of dental implants.
Your New Smile Awaits! Contact Us to Begin Your Transformation.
Dr. Noraian is a specialist in periodontics using the latest in proven therapies. He creates new smiles for patients like you all the time -- Learn how you can love your smile.309-663-4577 Appointments